Supervisor PMI Training
A comprehensive online video training effort is now available on the State of Wyoming Performance Management Initiative (PMI). By December 31 of this year all supervisors will be required to complete the training and to meet with employees to complete initial performance planning using the new online PMI form. Starting next year, all employees will have the same evaluation date of September 30.
Training is required for supervisors before conducting performance evaluations pursuant to Wyoming Statute: W.S. § 9-2-1022 (b)(v)
Performance Management Initiative Training is being offered online and video based to provide a mode of training that is available 24/7 and to ensure the same training material and content are provided to all supervisors. The electronic video modules allow employees to break the training “sessions” into small time commitments. It will take a total of approximately 2 hours to complete the entire training.
Basic Steps for access and Log on
For access you will need Internet Explorer 7 or above or Foxfire 3 or above
Adobe Reader is needed to print out the workbook before starting the training in order to perform the written exercises
Windows Media Player
The link for training is: http://wfd.lccc.wy.angellearning.com/default.asp
Your initial USERID is an “S” followed by your state employee ID number. (This number is found on your pay statement or you can contact your HR office for assistance.) Example: if your employee ID is: 0000012345, your USERID will be: S0000012345.
- Your initial PASSWORD is: angel. These will be all lower case letters. You will be asked to change your password immediately.
- On the top of the Home Screen click "PMI Login and Navigation Video" to display a video explaining navigation of the PMI video based training.
- On the left hand side of the screen, below the section on “Courses”, you will see a link “Performance Management Training for Supervisors.”
- Click on this link to view your training session modules.
- Click on each link starting with the “PMI Training Course Navigation Video” working through the Post-assessment to complete the training.
- Should you have questions, please reference the Supervisory Training FAQ's
- Additional support for log on assistance:
- Telephone the Help Desk at 307-778-4357 (HELP)